Mac Miller's death ruled accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol

Brenda Watkins
November 5, 2018

The night before his death, Miller was reportedly casually hanging out with friends and was watching football.

United States rapper Mac Miller died as a result of an accidental overdose involving cocaine, fentanyl and alcohol, a coroner has concluded.

His death was categorized as an accidental overdose, according to the website.

Miller died in September.

The Walking Dead actor Andrew Lincoln to star in spin-off films
Now, we see our survivors a year and a half after the end of the war, rebuilding civilization under Rick's steadfast leadership. The British star said it was not an easy decision to leave the show but he did it to spend more time with his children.

Additional details have been published by TMZ this morning (November 5), including the fact that Miller's unresponsive body was found on his bed, in the praying position. Someone in the home called 911 on Friday around noon and the call came in as a "cardiac arrest", as it seems that the person who found him didn't realize that he was already dead.

There was a 1/4-inch cut on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.

We're told the amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, but the combination is what killed him.

The 26-year-old, who rose to fame after topping United States charts with his debut album in 2011, was found dead at his California home in September. A bottle of prescription pills was also found in his bathroom, including Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall. A rolled $20 bill with "powdery residue" was found in the artist's right pocket.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER