Antonio Brown set to meet with National Football League next week

Tanya Simon
November 7, 2019

Antonio Brown, the star wide receiver now the subject of an NFL investigation into alleged sexual assaults, has mounted another social media attack on the league.

Multiple teams are reportedly interested in signing the 31-year-old, seven-time Pro Bowler - who was cut by both the Raiders and Patriots this season -but are awaiting the conclusion of the investigation.

However, hours later, Brown took to social media to display his frustration with the league.

Brown is being investigated by the National Football League under its personal conduct policy following a lawsuit filed by his former trainer Britney Taylor which alleges she was sexually assaulted on multiple occasions. "Clear my name and go f-k yourself".

Manchester United defender urges team to win after a miserable loss
We have to be looking after 20 to 25 games and showing a vast improvement from last season to really say we've turned a corner. The control, the flick, the finish - this was the manifestation of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's philosophy at Manchester United .

Based on Anderson's report, it seems as though Brown is still being highly sought after by teams but are waiting to see how this whole investigation plays out.

Antonio Brown has been out of football for almost two months, and although there was some speculation that he might eventually return to the NFL in 2019, he's now saying he doesn't want to play in the league ever again. The former New England Patriots wideout also sent intimidating texts to an artist who says Brown made an unwanted sexual advance toward her in his home in 2017.

After the Seahawks claimed Josh Gordon on waivers last week, there was word that they did due diligence on adding Brown.

Antonio Brown said, again, Thursday he was finished with the NFL.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER