Princess Beatrice cancels engagement party amid dad Andrew’s Epstein scandal

Brenda Watkins
December 12, 2019

Meanwhile, royal expert Katie Nicholl told Entertainment Tonight that the decision to have Andrew step down from his royal duties must have been especially tough on Queen Elizabeth II.

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, accused of procuring young girls for billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and even participating in the abuse, is getting ready for a "tell-all" TV interview to defend their pal Prince Andrew, a media report said.

However, the 31-year-old chose to forgo the lavish bash over fears the paparazzi would swarm her father, and it would overtake the celebration.

A supply instructed the outlet that reasonably than a big social gathering, Beatrice, 31, and her fiancé, property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 36, may have a small gathering at a friend's condominium to rejoice their upcoming marriage.

Andrew stepped down from his royal duties on November 20, following a controversial televised interview with the BBC about his ties to Epstein.

With reports circulating the Queen will abdicate in less than two years, senior royals, including Princess Anne, are reportedly being warned they could also be out of a job by 2021.

No details surrounding Beatrice's wedding have been released since their engagement announcement in September that said the couple would be married in 2020.

Beyoncé's Dad Claims She & Kelly Rowland Were Harassed as Teens
A representative from Jagged Edge told Metro.co.uk: "Since I was not the bus, I would have no first-hand knowledge of this". In the boy group Jagged Edge , there were four members, named Brian Casey , Brandon Casey, Richard Wingo and Kyle Norman .

A statement from the prince last month read: "It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family's work and the valuable work going on in the many organizations and charities that I am proud to support".

Bea apparently pulled the plug on her engagement party out of fear that there would be too many paparazzi swarming around trying to get photos of her dad.

Reportedly, Princess Beatriz canceled her engagement party with Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is simply the last effect of the scandal that plagues the family.

While his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson has publicly supported the Prince, his daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie have remained silent.

In regard to her 59-year-old father, the source says "the family is very disappointed in the situation" involving Prince Andrew, adding that he has "embarrassed the family".

Beatrice and Mozzi, 36, got engaged in September are expected to Wednesday in the United Kingdom in 2020.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER