Kate Middleton & Prince William Share Rare Photos of Kensington Palace Offices

Grant Boone
March 31, 2020

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have remind the people of the United Kingdom to look after their mental wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic.

Paul Farmer, chief executive of Mind, said: "Whether we have an existing mental health problem or not, we are all going to need extra help to deal with the consequences of this unprecedented set of circumstances".

On Saturday the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge uncovered they've really launched a ₤ 5million system with the charity Thoughts to maintain the nation's psychological well being and wellness at a time of excessive stress and anxiousness all through the coronavirus lockdown.

Speaking out in support of the new government advice, Kate and Wills said: "The last few weeks have been anxious and unsettling for everyone. By pulling together and taking simple steps each day, we can all be better prepared for the times ahead", they said.

Now that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle quit being royals and moved to Los Angeles, it appears the burden of the family has fallen upon Prince William's and Kate Middleton's shoulders. The video carries a similar message to the March message surrounding the pandemic.

Rumours about the British royal family are flying, as the coronavirus outbreak hits close to their Buckingham Palace home.

Songwriter Alan Merrill Has Died From Coronavirus Aged 69
After the visit she walked home to clear her head and because she didn't want to risk exposing a cab driver to the virus. His daughter Laura shared the news , saying the 69-year-old had been healthy enough to play shows a few weeks ago.

According to The Sun, the 37-year-old made the suggestion during a visit to a NHS call centre in Croydon, south London. If you're in the United Kingdom, the National Health Service can also provide useful information and support, while USA users can contact the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

The royal's urge to help out during the pandemic comes after his father, Prince Charles, 71, tested positive for the killer virus only last week and is still recovering, although it's reported he is out of self-isolation.

The latest whisper to take flight amid the COVID-19 outbreak is the possible return of Prince William to his role as a flying medic.

Speaking on behalf of the trust, he said: "I said at its launch past year that I dreaded the day when it would be needed".

"But now, more than ever, I am grateful that The National Emergencies Trust exists".

"They hopefully appeal more than the Queen to a younger generation, a lot of whom possibly aren't taking in how serious coronavirus is", Dampier added.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER